Are you looking for a San Diego therapist to connect with because you feel like you are lost or have gotten stuck along the way on this journey called life? You are not alone. I too have been there, several times as a matter of fact!
If we strip away all of the labels; Girlfriend, Wife, Ex-Wife, Mother, Step-Mother, Daughter, Sister, or for some Widow (and for me stripping away the title of a San Diego therapist)… we are often left asking, “Who am I and how did I get here?!?!”
Have you ever found yourself wondering about the following?
- Who am I at my core?
- What is my truth?
- How do I authentically want to live?
- What about me? (Shhh though, cuz I don’t want to be selfish)
- When is it my turn?
These are just a few questions that have resurfaced for me from time to time on my ever-changing journey called life. I find people most connect with me as a San Diego therapist, who are asking these questions themselves and are wanting some answers.
Do any of these specific situations feel like the hit the nail on the head for you?
- You hit a wall with situations in your life such as your marriage, career, or with doing too much?
- You find out that your husband is having an affair or wants a divorce?
- You’re at the end of a relationship wondering who you are and when you lost yourself.
- You are empty-nesting and wondering who you are and when you got lost.
- You find yourself “middle aged” and feel young but are bound by fear?
Meet Your San Diego Therapist
In my own life, I have walked the steps, read the books, cried the tears, and made concrete changes. I became a San Diego therapist because I am passionate about helping others in my community to do the same and I know it can be done!
We all have strengths and skills but need an objective person to help us see clearly and have guidance asking the right questions, to find out who we truly are.
Get Started Today!
I passionately believe that we can all live vibrant and fulfilled lives!!! I love helping people to discover that for themselves. A coaching approach to counseling / therapy can be one of many ways to learn new tools and skills. I can help you to make the changes that you want to make in your life!
Call me today for a FREE 15 minute consultation and let’s book an appointment!