There are many examples on how therapy can change your life. Beginning any new endeavor can seem challenging but the rewards are innumerable once you begin the journey. I use a combination of coaching (action-oriented) and counseling (process-oriented) to keep you in the here and now and actively working on making concrete changes in your life.
Here are just a few examples, actually 5 ways, of how therapy can change your life:
1) You start to feel a sense of accomplishment
2) You feel empowered in your life
3) You see measurable changes taking place
4) You notice others’ responses to you are changing
5) You are aware that your thoughts and feelings have changed for the better
These 5 ways of how therapy can change your life is just the start of tools and skills that you can learn in coaching counseling. Overall you start to think, feel and behave differently than you have in the past and that is very good news!
Call me to day for a free 15 minute therapy consultation to see if the coaching counseling style that I use in therapy is a fit for you! 619-687-9013