5 Ways to Prioritize Goals
Now that you’ve created your list of resolutions, goals or new processes for this new year, it’s time to take a look at your list and powerfully choose which of those resolutions and goals are the first one or ones you’re ready to take on. Perhaps you’ve already started and are having difficulty sticking to all of them or you simply want to space out their start and end dates throughout the year. But, as you look at that list, exactly how do you choose which ones to start with and which ones to keep for a later date in the year?
5 Ways to Create Your 2017 Present and Future
1) Determine which goals will have the biggest impact across your life and which ones will set you up for your future goals. Pick one, and then break it down.
2) Decide which of your goals or resolutions you simply cannot afford to neglect or put off any further for the life you want to create.
3) Ask yourself which goals will bring you the most joy today and the very near future and which are most in line with how you want to feel overall in your life.
4) Separate goals between which ones you can accomplish yourself and which ones you know you need support accomplishing.
5) Forgive yourself for any of your “new” goals or resolutions that have been on your list in previous years that you didn’t end up accomplishing. Perhaps it’s time to take those off the list or find a new solution or process to achieving that goal.
It is not necessary to start every single one of your New Year’s Resolutions, goals or new processes at the beginning of the year. Spacing them out can be a tremendous tool in accomplishing whatever you desire. The real part is making a decision to choose to make concrete changes in your life. That choice is up to you. What do you choose?