6 Ways to Remember Your Own Worth
When you are confronted by internal or external pressures or criticism, it’s possible that your recognition of your own self-worth and value can get lost in the shuffle. If you ever find yourself in this type of situation, here are some ways to find or re-discover your worth.
6 Ways to Remind Yourself of Your Own Worth
1) Other people’s opinions of you aren’t nearly as important as your opinion of yourself.
2) You have your own gifts and talents you bring to any situation or relationship.
3) You are loved just because you are you AND just because you were born!
4) Your value as a person has absolutely nothing to do with what you provide or do for others.
5) Just being with someone else when they need you is enough.
6) There is nobody else in this world who is just like you; you are unique (out of 7 BILLION people on the planet) just as you are.
Life is far too short to be overly concerned about the approval or judgments of others. What is key to remember is that this is your life and you have self-worth and value, regardless of what anyone else says or thinks. You have every right to make decisions you feel are best for your own life, whether others agree with those decisions or not.
You get to choose and author your own story and then take action in that story! If you would like to work on being more authentic in your life and choosing your own story, give me a call at my San Diego Therapy office and set up an appointment today! 619-687-9013