12 Simple Ways to Reduce Stress
No matter how well we think we’re doing, if we take on too much in our lives, we end up dealing with an over-abundance of stress. While a certain degree of stress can be healthy, a profound surplus can lead to unhappiness, serious health issues and a host of other problems. Yikes!
So Here are 12 Simple Ways to Reduce Your Stress
1) Plan your day.
2) Plan larger tasks in bite-sized pieces.
3) Prioritize your goals.
5) Just say “No”.
6) Evaluate who you are spending time with and make changes, if needed, to improve your happiness.
7) Limit distractions—digital devices and otherwise.
8) Be kind to your body: sleep, eat healthy, and exercise.
9) Schedule breaks. (Whatever happened to recess?)
10) Practice saying no.
11) Limit working on dreaded tasks to 10 minutes at a time.
12) Hire a therapist to support you in times of excess stress in life.
Regardless of your individual circumstances, it is unnecessary to be burdened with an unhealthy level of stress. Even if your everyday life is filled with stress-filled challenges, there are healthy ways to reduce—or even eliminate—excess stress. Try it today!
Give me a call at my San Diego office to set up your coaching counseling appointment today! See what a difference it makes when you learn and implement new skills and tools! 619-687-9013